Hey guys! Sorry for taking an unsaid hiatus from blogging for a month! I'll try to do more blog posts this summer.
Wow, I can hardly believe it's summer! (Well, technically speaking it's not summer till June 20th, but it sure feels like summer out there! So I think it counts to say it's summer already, right?) I love almost everything about summer. The birds are singing outside. The grass and trees look so much more livelier. There's no school. More time to read. Beaches to go to. Ice cream to eat. Flowers are blooming everywhere. Even yellow dandelions make things look cheerful.
Yes, it's true, I love summer.
And to celebrate summer, I'm going to do a Summer Bucket list.
My Summer Bucket List:
- Hang out with my family lots
- Draw lots more manga
- Bike as much as possible
- Read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (never read this book, but I got it at a book fair and heard it's good)
- Eat lots of candy
- Read Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (I love this book so much, I have to read it again)
- Paint online more
- Write my essay for school that I was supposed to actually do in the school year, not in summer
- Read outside lots
- Read more of the Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage (the first book was so awesome)
- Learn to cook and bake things better
- Keep up my daily journal that I started this month
- Blog more frequently
- Read a play (anyone have a suggestion on which play?)
- Draw chibi tons
- Buy books
- Read a classic
- Rollerblade and skateboard more
- Have the best summer ever!
What's your favorite thing about summer? What did you think of my summer bucket list? What's on your summer bucket list?