Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Sarah's Art Request

Hey! Did ya miss me yet?! XD 

I hope you're as excited for this post as I am! 


Sarah! I finished your art request! I hope you are happy with ittttttt! I had a lot of fun drawing and coloring it. Tracey, my sister, gave me the idea to have the black hair have a blueish tinge to it. :D I colored it that way to differentiate between other blacks in the character's outfit. 

This is one of the first times I erased a little on a person's clothes to give it lighter areas where the light would shine on it. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, so I think I'll do it more. XD

Sarah's character, Kira, is supposed to have a sad smile; I'm not sure if I accomplished that or not. I don't normal draw sad smiles, to be honest. It was fun, though! To make the girl's eyes look sadder I left a white spot at the bottom of her eyes to make them almost slightly teary...? I don't think teary is the right word to describe them but I don't what other word to use. 

Thank you so much, Sarah, for being so helpful when I had so many questions to ask about how Kira looked like! *whispers* I hope I didn't bother you too much. >.< It was quite enjoyable to get to draw fanart of one of your characters!!! :D

- - -

The next art request I'm planning to do is Tracey's! I hope to be able to draw it this week, if school isn't too intense. XD

I'll see you faeries on Thursday! Cheers! ;)

What do you like to draw the most? Fanart or things you made up yourself?

2 comments:

  1. *dies*
    *dies*
    *dies again*
    *keeps dying*
    *dyes eggs*
    OM
    THIS
    IS
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *drinks fiji water*
    *HUGS* THANK YOU SO MUCH KOOLEST!!! :DDD I LOVE IT SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM XDDD

      *tries to keep you from dieing so many times because that is sure to be painful* XDD *fails miserably* XDD

      IM SO SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT. *hugs back* You are so welcome! Kira was quite fun to draw, so thank YOU for coming up with her! ;) Again, thanks for putting up with all my questions! :D

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!