Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

Mettaton - Lostfairy's Request

Yessssssssssssssssssss! I'm done the second last art request! *feels happy about self and does a fist pump in the air* XDD

Lostfairy, thanks so much for being okay with all the persistent questions about how you wanted Mettaton to be drawn! 

For all you who don't know, Lost had originally asked for a different art request than this one; but since I hadn't started drawing it yet, she got to change it and instead asked me to draw Mettaton.


Mettaton is from the game called Undertale, which I mentioned in a recent post because I drew Undyne. XD Mettaton goes by the nickname MTT sometimes; hence the reason why I wrote MTT on the drawing. :P Mettaton is an awesome robot with a glamorous sense of humor. He owns a TV show in the game and it has cooking shows, dramatic musicals, and other news reports on there. XD It's hilarious! (Just so y'all know Mettaton is by no means gay or something. He's just glamorous. And I won't ever draw a gay person or something of that type. That is not something I support.) 

I had lots of fun coming up with how to draw his hair. And coloring it was a blast! XD I liked adding the lighter parts to it, which is something I don't do that often. 

The shoulder pads on his armor weren't meant to be so blue - I got mixed up with which marker colored which color... So I wanted to color it the same color as Mettaton's pants but I ended up coloring it navyish gray/black. :P I actually don't mind it! It looks better than I thought it would. ^.^

I used a very light pink when I shaded his face. I think the rest of the pink in his outfit fits nicely together with the shading. 

The pose is not something I made up by myself. Some else had drawn a chibi base and posted it online, and so I looked at that when I was drawing. It was a different angle in the drawing someone else did, but Lost wanted Mettaton to be drawn from a front view perspective. 

Mettaton doesn't actually have the heart in his eye but some fan art artists draw him that way, and I rather like it. ^.^ 

I added hands to MTT because I felt if I did blobby style of hands I had done for Undyne than it just wouldn't look right. Chibi hands are easier and harder than I thought. XD The hand on the left was quick to draw but the other hand took a few tries (like a lot of tries). :P

Thanks so much, sis, for requesting art from me! ^.^ I loved drawing MTT! I think I'll have to do it again soon! ;)

Do you have a favorite video game fandom?

2 comments:

  1. OOH thats so GOOOOOOOOD :O :O I like his shoulder pads XDD
    How do you draw hands..
    You should do a tutorial on how to draw hands
    and eyes
    and hair
    and dresses
    and shirts
    and pants
    and ears(MY EARS LOOK VERY STRANGE SO I NEVER ADD EM :D)
    and noses
    AANDDD BANANAS
    and Newt
    and Adam
    and more Adam
    and more Adam
    and a person (NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES)hugging/kissing Adam
    What am I doing.... ANYWAYSSSSS YOUR ART IS AMAZING AS USUAL AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE LAST REQUEST LOOKS LIKE XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!

      OM, I'm not THAT good, but thank you so much!!!! That was a huge compliment. <3

      And, haha!! The Adam ones. XD *laughs* XDD *gets a little idea about the last suggestion about Adam* Hmm, I wonder how that would look like... XDD

      Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!! <3 You are the sweetest!!! ^.^

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!