Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Formal Wear / 15 Minute Sketch / Casual Wear - 30 Drawings Challenge

Hello, hello! ;)

I thought, since I'm drawing so much lately, I should post more than one picture per post this month. So today's post has three pieces of art! 


The next prompt was to draw someone in formal wear. XD I chose to draw Mettaton (from Undertale). I had this model-ish pose in mind I wanted to draw and I could not, for the life of me, find a reference photo for how to draw the head and neck and shoulders the way I wanted it to be. XD So, eh, it turned out a little wonky. XDD I haven't drawn that many side profiles, so that was a challenge for me. And I have to work on shading people's limbs and stuff to give the picture depth. :P

I made up the outfit from what I have seen other anime guys wear and real people. But I didn't have a reference picture up while I was drawing. 


Then, the drawing prompt was to draw a 15 minute sketch. Now, that was an intense 15 minutes. XD The person I chose to draw was, of course, Draco. I've drawn him so many times that makes it easier to draw faster.

*laughs a little* There's so many things I didn't have time to do. XD Like, shading skin or signing my name on it.

Also, I feel like a lot of people I show this to mention that he looks so grumpy. XD *is protective* Draco's just had a hard life! Be nice! You'd be grumpy too if you were in his shoes! AND EVERYONE CALLS HIM STUPID. LIKE, HECK. NOW THAT'S ROOD.

Ahem. I'm not crazy.


Now, it's casual wear. XD 

Um, welp. I trieddddddd to draw a dog on his lap. And... um. It's looks like a brown colored lump, to be honest. XD

There was another little mishap. This was the first drawing in my new sketchbook. And the sketchbook doesn't work with colored pencils cuz it leaves little white dots EVERYWHERE. So. *frowns at sketchbook* Humph. (The next drawing I did in that sketchbook I colored it with markers and it works much better! XD)

Other than the mistakes, I think I like how this drawing turned out...? XD *looks at drawing again and nods head* Yup. I think I like it. XD (Although on this picture I took of the drawing you can barely tell I gave the guy stubble. XDD Oops. :P)

Okay, that's all I have for you shanks today.

Remember WICKED is good! (Not!) (Why am I using Maze Runner terms??)

Do you ever use random terms or references from books just because you like them? XD *whispers* I do. All the buggin' time.

4 comments:

  1. XD, you called us all shanksXD next thing you know you’ll be calling the readers greenieXD I love those art pieces! It’s amazing what people can draw in 15 mins. Also, if you wanna get rid of the white spots so they are less you can use a blender pencil crayon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDD Yes, I did, green bean. XD Thank you so much!!! Aw, you are so sweet. :3

      Thanks for the tip! I did try to use my white colored pencil to try to get rid of some spots... But, alas and alack, it didn't help much. XD I think I might look into getting a blender pencil crayon. :D

      Delete
  2. 1. OM ITS MTT IN SUITTTT! THAT'S SO AWESOME!
    2. AWWW THAT LOOKS SO CUTEEE!! <3
    3. The dog looks cuteee!

    Can't wait to see more art ^.^


    YES I DO XDDD *whispers* May the odds be ever in your favor..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. OM, YOUR REACTION TO THE PICTURE MADE MY DAY. XDDD

      2. Thank you!!! ^-^

      3. OM, really? You think it looks cute?! :O I didn't think it looked good at all, but thank you. CX

      Aww, I can't wait to show you more art!!! :D

      YAY. SO GLAD WE ARE SAMEIES. XDDD *whispers back* Be careful, don't die. ;)

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!