Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Post at Last and A Very Sorry Apology

Hey faeries!

I'm finally posting!!! :O I'm super sorry I missed posting these last few times. I don't have any good excuses for my lack of posts. DX I've really just been a lazy bum when it came to going online to write a blog post. Sorry about that. :(  

Alrighty, to make up for the lack, I'll be doing a little bit of an art dump. c: So, my family went on a little vacation on the last week of June. And I drew a bunch of art during that week. :) I hope you guys enjoy!


This one was inspired by a dancer I saw at a dance competition earlier in June. (It was pretty much fully drawn, so I just inked it when I was on holidays. XD I have colored it since I've taken the picture of the drawing. So later, you'll get to see the finished product.)



EEP! I WATCHED THE FIRST HARRY POTTER MOVIE ON VACATION FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I LOVED IT. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. CHARMING. WONDERFUL. AMAZING.  AND IT WAS SUPER LONG, WHICH WAS AWESOME. AND AND AND. I COULD KEEP GOING ABOUT THE WHOLE CUTENESS OF THE MOVIE BUT I WON'T. XDD Okay, I should calm down a little. 

Ahem. Anyway, I was feeling super inspired after watching that movie to draw Draco with his first haircut. And it was getting late when I started this drawing, so I drew fast. It's not nearly perfect but I had a lot of fun drawing it. XD I didn't have a reference photo which means I drew this from memory. So... his outfit is probably off. XD


Lostfairy and I had printed a sheet of character drawing prompts to bring along on vacation. And one of the prompts was to draw someone putting on a big shirt. XD It's kind of an odd prompt but I wanted to draw it. So I drew Ghirahim putting on a baggy t-shirt. ^.^ And since he's wearing a baggy shirt, I thought he should wear sweats, too. XD LOL, I don't think Ghirahim would like wearing those clothes at all! *laughs a little evilly in putting Ghirahim through such "torture"*

This is just a WIP so I'll ink it and color it sometime soon. 


I wasn't sure what to draw one morning. And then I saw my sis, Lostfairy, sitting across from me on the couch playing 2DS XL. And I thought why not draw her. XD 

So I drew my sister. (She's wearing a Kirby shirt, by the way.) I still have to erase all the pencil lines and then color it. 


I read a graphic novel on vacation called Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances. I really liked the cute guy in there, so I tried drawing him and using a few techniques that the artist/author has. It didn't turn out looking like the guy, Arima. XD But that's okay. (Just to be clear, he doesn't actually have a flower and cracks over one eye. That's just something I've seen other people draw on random characters and stuff. And I wanted to try it, too. :P)

Welp, I think that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed looking at my art. :)

... 

LA GASP. Almost forgot something! 

Lostfairy and I started doing a 30 day drawing challenge just by ourselves. We looked at other 30 day drawing challenges that can be found online. And we put together a list of the drawing prompts we liked and added a couple of our own. We started doing the challenge on the first of July. We've missed a few days already but that's okay. :) We are doing what we wanted and drawing more than usually. :D So either this Saturday, I'll show you some art I've draw for the challenge or on Monday. XD It's been really fun so far! I can't wait to draw more. :3

Would you ever consider doing a drawing challenge? 

6 comments:

  1. (sorry its lateee) That last one is amazing O.O HOW DO YOU DRAW SO WELLLLLLLLLLLL All the art is amazing *could stare at it for hours*

    Once your done could you post what each theme(?) was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Whaaaaat? It's not late at all, Sarah!!!!! XD) Thank you! *blushes* I don't knowwwwwwwwwww. XD Thank you so much!!! <3 *hugs Sarah* I don't know what to say, you're comments are always so sweet.

      Yes! And I'm actually posting the art too. In fact, I'm starting to slowly post them today. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness this art is so gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM
    KOOLESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW AMAZINGGGG OF AN ARTIST YOU ARE? BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE. XDD

    Seriously, all of these pictures are STUNNING!! I love how well you draw people doing... well, anything! Specific poses are a nightmare for me, but you seem to be a master at them, XD!!

    Like I said, each and every one is GORGEOUS, but I think the one you drew of Lost is really standing out to me, hehe!
    I GIVE YOU A 50-GAZILLION/10 on these missy! XD

    ~Swirl on her phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *is speechless and humbled* Thank you so much, Swirl!!!!! X') I- I don't know what to say, but thank you!!!

      Thanks! c: Haha, not everything. (I still can't get fighting and sitting poses done well at all.) I used reference photos a lot to help me. It helps tons if you don't know how to do the proportions. :) (Which I didn't for a long time. XD) Thank you muchly! :3

      Thank you so, so much! Oh, really? CX *is happy*

      Awww, thanks, Swirl!!!!! You are always so kind. <3 (How would that number look like if it was written out? O.O That'd be a lot of zeros... @,@)

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!