Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Favorite Food / Weapon of Their Choice / With Glasses - 30 Drawings Challenge

Hey faeries! It's another Monday, so that means it's another post. XD

I got some more drawing challenge pictures to show you. ;)


The challenge for this one was to draw someone eating their favorite food. I thought of Barry Allen from The Flash. He loves to eat pizza. XD So I drew him looking very much in love with his pizza. 

I had to look up chibi people eating something to figure out how to draw a mouth that looked it was actually full. XD When I first drew the mouth, I starting laughing because it looked so ridiculous and silly. I'm not used to drawing faces like this. :P And I looked at how people drew the hand positions for holding pizza, too.

This is also the first time using markers with my "new" sketchbook. It went surprisingly well! :D 

Do you recognize this from my sneak peek a little while ago??! XD 

The next challenge was to draw someone with their weapon or the weapon of their choice. I choose to draw Doctor Alchemy from The Flash. (Don't look him up unless you want spoilers!!!) I love the creepiness of this villain in the show. His plague doctor's mask is awesome! And he has this cool, glowy stone that he using as a weapon. It's epic. 

Here's a picture of what Alchemy looks like in the show. :3


Doesn't he look creepy? XD


Then, the drawing prompt was to draw someone with or without glasses, depending if they had them or not. I drew Black Gryph0n, because why not? XD And he doesn't wear glasses, so *shrugs*. 

Black Gryph0n, I feel like, wears a lot of polo shirts, so I drew him in one. And just to make it look little more like him, I added his symbol on the shirt. To be honest, Black Gryp0n in my drawing looks more like a kpop member than an American. XDDD Oops. >.<

Also, I tried giving him a little shine on his hair but that didn't work so I tried to cover it. Again, that didn't work. XDD Oh, well!

See you all on Thursday!

What's your favorite food?

4 comments:

  1. I love the art! I have quite a few favourite foods but my most favourite has got to be fettuccine alfredo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^-^ Ooo, that does sound good. :o

      Delete
  2. 1. OHH YESS ITS BARRY EATING PIZZA!! XDDD
    2. Oooh :O He looks so evil and creepy...
    3. YAY BACLK GRYPH0N WITH GLASSES! THATS AMAZING!!

    I'm loving this challenge Koolest!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. OM. XDDDDDD

      2. Thanks! It's really fun to draw creepy things, to be honest. XDD

      3. THANK YOU, SARAH. CX

      ^-^

      Delete

Let's chat! I'd love to hear your thoughts about my blog!